Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: OT: Why I Don't Watch TV

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member
    OT: Why I Don't Watch TV


    Phil-G's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2013
    Location
    restaurant at the end of the universe
    Posts
    1,661
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)

    Re: OT: Why I Don't Watch TV

    that womans from tokyo
    she makes me cringe
    that womans from tokyo
    who told her that she could sing?

    and i would also like to add
    " ooo ooo oooo ooo aaaaaaa houu houu aaa aaa aa aaa ooo aa aoo a"
    Last edited by Phil-G; October 3rd, 2013 at 10:33 AM.
    Sonic Barbarian

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28236960 times.